It’s an 8% ABV Imperial Oatmeal Stout delivered in a massive 750Ml bottle. My work it cut out tonight then
The taste is amazing! Big on coffee, sweet caramel malts, Chocolate, it has them all, in aces! It somewhat surprising to have the aroma that follows the taste. Not what I was expecting and I might add completely welcome, thank you very much.
I’ve nothing bad to say about this, the head dies away but leaves a nice lacing in the glass, The aroma is still there and the taste is, well, tasty.
On the completely arbitrary Pdubyah-o-meter this is a powerful 9 from 10, This is a beer that you should share with your mates, and as I look around me just now I can see a couch, which is where I’m going to sit and share this with. Top stuff
- Review: AleSmith Speedway Stout (articles.boston.com)
- Good Morning! Want a Coffee in your Beer? (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Review: Deviant Dales Pale Ale (boston.com)
- Beer | Santa Fe Brewing Company Imperial Java Stout (selectism.com)
- Three Beers From Gray’s Brewing Company (aleheads.com)